Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats By Dre In Ear st have no not quick

Zhang Kou, Chen Fei called a "grandpa!"But be interrupted continuation by a scathing vision of Chen Fu Chen mother, flew a to twist a body full face of upset.Grandpa Chen still keeps lookinging at me, the affectation has never heard granddaughter to call his grandpa.
I took a look public say:"Grandpa, I want to not only is you, but also have grandmother and uncle's aunts to all want to know this answer."I for a while, the appearance that looking at public strain is tiny to say with smile:"In fact this problem Chen Fei and Jiang Yus have never thought, I am also similar to have never thought."My words sound didn't fall, Chen Qiong cold say with smile in the part:"Have not you thought?You were my elder sister and the rain son elder sister as what person!"Probably was Chen Qiong Chu public in the mind words,beats by dre cheap, they looking at the wrath that I am obviously one face.However haven't expressed on the speech.
I looking at Chen Qiong and wish this wench, I am to give offense to settle, just didn't realize her outside the hall, had already come right away to make reprisals me now.I smiled to smile to public say:"Yes, I have never thought.Because I need not think this boring problem.Is quite good, the elders in all know my girl friend not only Jiang Yu and Chen Fei Liang people, at present elder sister Lin is also, still have in the CS City three, equally they and Jiang Yu Chen Be thin similar to have never thought.If must make me say, I can tell each elder, my girl friend all always at want how gets along with but don't make me worried, so I always feel happy and feel sorry they."
Once my words finish saying, person's facial expression in slowly relaxs down.See to my answer still keep making them satisfied.Jiang Yu is some to sit not to live, stood to say to own parents:"Father mother, I know you are similar to grandpa Chen to worry us.But if isn't Lin Jie and snow elder sister Feng tolerate me and thin, we can not arrive at to flow cloud.I feel very happy now, so your worry to is superfluous!"Jiang Yu's words let Jiang Fu Jiang mother and others complexion tiny to change, elder sister Lin quickly stands up to say:"Rain elder sister Er can not say so.Uncle's aunt after all concerns you, I feel that you are very happy, really like happy!"Elder sister Lin says, again sad own life experience comes and cannot help but sobbing.
The action of grandpa Chen their very strange elder sister Lin, grandmother Chen's pouring is to have heart and pass to a piece of paper towel of elder sister Lin.Chen Fei feels attracted ground to say:"Grandpa's grandmother, do you know?Eight year agos of Hong elder sister Yan's parents are injury secretly, Hong elder sister Yan only flowed a close relatives of cloud now.Can she still tolerated ground to accept me and rain elder sister Er, so I and rain elder sister Er just call her elder sister of, doesn't she still promise!"Chen Fei 's words make the person here can not help having to change countenance.Grandpa Chen looking at elder sister Lin to order to nod to said with smile:"See to us really are to worry needlessly, Xuan Yuan that boy didn't fool us.I say wench wood, I wanted to recognize you do my granddaughter, don't know that you wish would not like to?"Once grandpa Chen's words export, the Jiang Chen Er femaleses can not help delight with unexpected good news, inwardly excitement not already;I also make to breath a sigh of relief.Sister-in-law Ge of two females' parents and Jiang Yu is to make change a smiling face, only Chen Qiong Jue wears a small mouth to in anger looking at me.
If elder sister Lin listenned to grandpa Chen and raise head to looking at grandpa Chen is smiling to looking at her, the heart first time heat flows, not from get Zhang Kou interjection:"Grandpa!"Grandmother Chen hasn't waited the break into laughter voice of grandpa Chen to quickly say:"Still have me?"Elder sister Lin quickly looking at grandmother Chen to sweetly called 1:"Grandmother!"Grandmother Chen repeatedly says well, comply with the surrounding to back from the arm next a jadeite bracelet, started to grasp elder sister Lin's hand to her to put on wrist.Elder sister Lin quickly says:"Grandmother, this, this-" grandmother Chen smiled to interrupt elder sister Lin's words:"Like like, grandmother is happy, happy which!"Grandpa Chen roars with laughter and looking at me to say:"Boy, you also not interjection father mother?"Once I listen to can not help a bit embarrassed, be still to grandpa Chen should 1, turn round parents who toward Jiang Yu Ju deeply one Gong:"Father!Mother!"
Blessing Bo Dao of the one side is that the eye is quick, carries to come to joss-stick tea.I am understand to come over, once connected cup to walk to two old in fronts to kneel to pour:"Father mother please drink tea!"Jiang Fu Sheng's color doesn't expose and once carried tea to close lightly an one mouthful;But Jiang Mu is a pleased smiling face to open,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com, seem to be Yong more to permit stylish:"Good kid get up quickly."Then I and then finish respecting tea to Chen Fei 's parents, just calculate to completely let go of heart.
Although I respect tea to the Jiang Fu Jiang mother first, but Chen Jia's person the slightest have no not quick, on the contrary feel that I know an etiquette very much, because this is at Chen Fei Jia, so Jiang Fu, Jiang Mu was regarded as Chen Jia's guest.Is proper while wanting to talk with me, Chen Fu a family come in to walk to Chen Fu's in front to say:"Master, sun young master in Europe came."Chen Fu Yi listenned to wrinkly to knit the brows to say:"He come dry what?"
Though the every family person and Chen Fuses talk voice not big, but public still hear.The abhorrence air of Chen Fei Yi's face, Jiang Yu is also a tight lock eyebrows, however Chen Qiong peep out one silk Jiao smiling of Jie idea.I think what this sun young master in Europe comes is time, sees to me this rainy season of go to return is really good matters to whet more!


Chapter 80 one who makes I didn't is certain to die


Chen Fu hears that sun young master in Europe came, hence says to Chen Fei :"It is thin, take to flow cloud them to take a look a bedroom."Chen Fei stood, I and elder sister Lin excused to leave to the elder in , then went out with Chen Fei , Jiang Yu from the living room back door.I know that Chen Fu is to don't want to let me what Europe the sun young masters meet,Beats By Dre In Ear, and would not like to let Chen Fei and sun young master in Europe meet, either;I could not helped some identities that guess this sun young master in Europe.Arrive at guest room, Chen Fei and Jiang Yu quickly in brief introduced that sun young master in Europe with elder sister Lin to me.
Originally sun in Europe is also an ancient old household of the country of Xuan Yuan, and they aren't only to is some monopolies on the business, still one fixs true household, and has been being subjected to protection of the department concerned.The contemporary person of sun noble family in Europe mostly ascends 12 hands, therefore developed a conceited and rude bad temper, especially this sun little China in young master Europe is more young and impetuous.This is also the reason that Chen Fu makes me get around.
However Chen Fei and Jiang Yus seemed to don't finish saying words and seemed to be just to conceal intentionally what.Two females would not like to say, I also not interfere with, because I believe their feelings to me.Elder sister Lin detected what, looking at Jiang Yu and Chen Fei to say:"Elder sister Yu and thin elder sister, I feel this sun young master in Europe this come not so simple."Chen Fei and Jiang Yus hesitated for a while, Chen Fei Zhou knit the brows to say:"Hong Yan says quite goodly, this Europe sun little China always make his father come with a marriage proposal to my daddy and uncle Jiang for many times.However our parents hasn't been promising."
I ordered to nod, however still kept having some question:"How can sun little China in Europe come with a marriage proposal to your 2 at the same time?"Jiang Yu Bai my an eye say:"You think that only you can own our sister at the same time!Although the Lyu laws of Xuan Yuan settles monogamous, but for sun in Europe noble family sons like this has no binding force."Listen to Jiang Yu's parlance, I just understand why at the beginning Xuan chairman Yuan know that I have a good many persons girl friend and inattentive reason, and Chen Jia and Jiang Jias all have no now excessive pursue on this problem, also consequently.
Is proper when we chatted Chen Qiong took 1 to looking at up very handsome and handsome young man to arrive at guest room.Chen Qiong not the dew voice color looking at me to say:"Elder sister, rain elder sister, little elder brother Hua wants to see you."Originally sun little China in Europe knows that Jiang Yu and Chen Fei came back, so arrive Jiang Yu Jia first, but Jiang Jia's nobody;And go to arrive at Chen Jia, just know two females all at Chen Jia, so after arriving at Chen Jia, once saw a gift to two parents, put forward the request that wants to see two females.Chen Fu hasn't answered, Chen Qiong volunteered district sun little China in Europe to arrive at guest room.Chen Fu although angry Chen Qiong's way of doing, can not also obstruct, furthermore two females become my woman to also want the public sooner or later at the same time, so also no longer obstruct.
Sun little China in Europe hurtles on coming in Jiang Yu and Chen Fei to say with smile:"Rain son, thin, you when come back of, don't tell me as well, make me pick you up so much."Do not wait Jiang Yu and Chen Fei to talk, I said with smile in a side:" Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment