Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Artist Series s can also return fo

Is there what danger?That Liu's form sends troops 50,000, is after death rushing through into your battalion, if lord Mr. walks several days late, necessarily be besieged celebrate, be attacked from both flanks by two soldiers at Anne under, perhaps difficult say what fail when success is within reach!Geography that Anne celebrates you again be not don't know, Hey, blocked up back route, wanted that returning is all difficult.Such as not just have a great achievement?"
The mouth that the Cao holds also opened widely, he also knew that Liu Biao sends troops, however, don't suffer a los, he didn't think so many, I this says, he feared after pouring some.Hey, I can't tell him, he is to in hour of danger don't fear to, dig the earth a to tell a ring of encirclement of, my Duo his achievement.Hey Hey.
Now:"Son cloud, you like this say to come, there are also some truths."
I am an insatiably greedy:"Are there still some truths?Lord Mr., I but let text if say with lord Mr., dozen Zhang Xiu is also education for a while kid.The kid wasn't obedient, beat several bottoms bottom, let him knew pain to go.Beat urgently, the kid would run away, will hate adult, that had no way to have feelings again.Zhang Xiu is an indocile kid, your education educates him and beats spanking and lets him fears you, go.Wait he to be getting more reasonable, the nature will return follow.Can if beating is malicious, he can heel other people.When the time comes, lord male, you regret."
The Cao holds to looking at me to smile:"You ah, affair like this you also play trick.However, depend on your meaning, that embroiders can also return follow not become?"
I smile:"Certainly, somebody else for the first time but sincerely solid idea ground come of, however is some affairs to make Zhang Xiu not that comfortable, just ……in fact, he still very frightened lord Mr., Hey, I anticipate him now and don't think as well with lord Mr. to fight.He come to return fluently, is the affair sooner or later.So, you still don't beat him, he dies of the person is more many, our loss more big, cool state large unit hey, regrettable."Cao's holding them is getting iner distress situation.Chase an enemy when oneself's public is painful, also only what I said come out.

Chapter 64 calculates a friend


Fight a disorderly world article-chapter 64 calculate a friend
Looking at Cao to hold to return heart to contain unwilling appearance, I say with smile:"Like, lord Mr., if a year after, Zhang Xiu doesn't come to return fluently, I promise and follow you to left for to quell campaign against, how?"
The Cao holds to stare big eyes don't believe that the ground asks:"A year, a year after, can he come?Son cloud, do you have confidence so?"
I certainly have confidence, Hey:"The lord is male, I think, we should consider to tidy up Lyu Bu now!As long as we tidy up Lyu Bu, Hey, there is Lyu Bu in the hand, that embroiders not to run just strange."All people and then see me by the appearance that that kind of sees monster.I but is the blurred kind of one face:"Stem see me like this?Don't tell me, you have never given the lord was male to once say to want first tidy up Lyu Bu, just can tidy up Yuan Shao.Three elder brothers, you have no so stupid!"
The Cao holds to burst into laughter, Guo Jia and Xun You also smiles and smile I am puzzling.Wait Cao to hold to smile enough, say to Guo Jia:"Text if lose."
Guo Jia nods:"Today will he mutually pleases."
Although I don't really understand them to say what, can see their appearance affirmation relating to me:"Lord male, you can't make a bet with me!"
Guo Jia smiles:"Your that's right.I and text if make a bet, lord Mr. is a witness person.My wager you are similar to what us thought, take Lyu Bu first, get Xu Zhou, then mutually refuse with Yuan Shao;If text says that what you thought is to take Zhang Xiu first, then plan anti- two elder brothers."
I greatly sigh:"The person is small to is unlucky, incredibly became the object that you make a bet.Hum, tonight, I wanted to eat to be poor text if."
The Cao holds to say with smile:"You drank to drink to heart's content last time, long text but sue in court of, I could say, for this time only."
I the alas voice sighed:"Lord Mr. hey, you rectify moral standards to pour also right, but, we not free also.Calculate, I had to for the text if the adult saved money.However, he can really not understand me.Two elder brothers is at Lyu Bu is there, don't mean I meeting therefore objection beat Lyu Bu.Male is Mr., private is private, I know, lord the association issue order to capture alive two elder brothers of, to, lord Mr.?"
The Cao holds to looking at me to smile:"You are to have already said, even wanting Lyu Bu is live.To, we launched troops to Lyu Bu very soon, are you that senior where, can come?"
Hey, he pours to remember:"This, son cloud tomorrow looks for him.However, lord Mr. doesn't need to wait him.You don't have my senior, can also win Lyu Bu, he has no skill, this you are to know."Hey, the emergence of my senior just for getting Lyu Bu, can't participate in war.
The Cao holds to nod language not.My pouring is to really need to walk, that plan and week Yu want to hold this year with big and little Joe's wedding, I must celebrate be, conveniently pull sweet six elder brothers rather.I should also hand over Sun Ce's affair to treat.Hesitated along while, I finally opened mouth:"This,Artist Series, the lord is male, that year for saving four elder brothers, I and that plan handed over a friend ……"
The Cao holds to looking at me funny:"I know!You last year be not still let the emperor seal him to make to beg for negative general.How?Speak hesitatingly of and Be different from your personality!"
I hope Cao to hold to sigh:"Sun Ce is a person who has much of to compete for hegemony heart, he is different from Lyu Bu, and I don't know how to say.Sun Ce behaves a clear fruit to only break, brave cover world, after father, Sun Jian, dies in battle, he exchanges with the imperial seal seldom of the soldier will turn Dou a long distance with the report Chou, the development in river's east is very smooth.I now since be worried that his business expands too smoothly, too radical, afraid he hereafter will threaten us, and then would not like to lose this friend, let the other people replace him, I am very self-contradict, lord Mr.."
The Cao holds not to smile:"Is quite good, Sun Ce has its father to loose breeze, the lion son can not contend for Feng with it also, he industry in Chengkong University write, indeed as expected is our strong enemy, difficult also!"
Guo Jia listens to we say, but is a to lightly smile:"The plan is light and doesn't have, although has 1,000,000 of many, just like in walk alone Central plains also.If assassin Fu rises, one person's enemy's ear.It Be been certain to die to the hand of ordinary person with my view.What fear to it?"
I hope his wry smile:"But, such as but would not like to see he dead."
Guo Jia Yi knits the brows:"This waits an affair, you can not play kid's temper."
My ah 1:"Three elder brothers, do I how can play kid's temper?Still naturally I already very big, isn't a kid!!!Zhang Liao is our two elder brothers, I still neglect to hate, besides is Sun Ce and week Yu just my friend?Lord Mr., three elder brothers, I not desire Sun Ce die, for the sake of our later unification business write think."The Cao held the taste that they all use inquiry to see me.
My side thinks that the side says:"Sun Ce's advantage and weakness are all very transparent, he is that kind of your one eye can see through of person.Plan behavior, beautiful look Yan, funny language, sex is broadminded to listen to be subjected to, the kind Wu is used a person, see with private's people, might it not be devote, joy for cause death.Its personality is outspoken, there is heroism, act towards people then a light wealth good righteousness, can permit just can of generation, this is his advantage.Can his weakness also lie in this.Not only only is three elder brothers say, he is light but have no have, more important, he thinks to all interpersonally are mutually what open heart treatses, don't like scheming most .And the temper is irascible very much, the one who haven't equal to idea, exert Tu it.So, Sun Ce as to it's by himself/herself all younger brother, Sun Quan, say:Raise a river many east, definitely the machine is at two Chen'ses and strive for with world, the Qing isn't equal to I;Raise a wise term ability, each exert its heart with protect a river east, I not equal to Qing."
The Cao holds them to listen to change countenance.I sigh tone and continue to say:"This power, Sun Zhong's striving for isn't a simple guy.He is stiller small than son cloud 2 years old, but the behavior is a mature and steady, very have tactics.To, I hear, lord Mr. already form he is a filial piety Lian, he just however 15!!"
The Cao held to nod:"Indeed as expected some reason, I also think, form Sun Quan is a filial piety Lian, Sun Ce to love its younger brother, so that's why."
I nod and continue next to Sun Quan:"Sun Ce marches an argument matter and often place Sun Quan in nearby, speech way:These everybody in are all what I will stay to you use.Be showed from this, this power is really fierce.Lord male, you is would like to with 1 a Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment